Retirement is one of the most important events in a person’s life. With people living longer, it’s crucial to have a plan that assesses your ability to retire and provides a reliable roadmap throughout retirement.
Your financial advisor needs the appropriate knowledge and tools to guide you through retirement. Your retirement plan will be handled by a Certified Financial Planner™ professional and Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder with many years of experience helping clients in all phases of retirement planning.
Our Approach to Retirement Planning
- We work with you to understand your goals for retirement and your vision of a successful, secure retirement.
- Analyze your specific situation under various scenarios.
- Provide independent advice for help achieving your retirement goals.
- Help you understand the risks you may face, including longevity, market volatility, and inflation.
- Establish sustainable withdrawal rates according to your plan. We identify which assets to draw from first.
- Identify your optimal asset allocation* and risk/reward ratio.
- Evaluate your cash flow and sources of retirement income.
- Perform a Social Security analysis to help you decide when and how to file for maximum benefits
Key Parts of Financial Planning
- Asset Management – We create and manage a customized portfolio for your unique goals and objectives.
- Education Planning – We advise you on college savings, gifting, and other aspects of a successful education savings plan.
- Establish Goals & Objectives – We work with you to define and prioritize your financial goals.
- Retirement Planning – We design and implement the plan that helps you achieve your ideal retirement.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
*Neither Asset Allocation nor Diversification guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. They are methods used to help manage investment risk.
Resonance Financial does not offer legal or tax advice. Please consult the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.