Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/rezfin.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
Every client is unique and it takes skill and experience to fully determine the goals and objectives for each person. Unlike some large financial firms that use an assembly line process to mass produce investment solutions, we think the time spent to get to know our clients is time well spent. To customize a plan specific to your needs, we must first know your personal values, interests, concerns, and motivations.
- Your Goals – Life is dynamic and your goals often change along the way. It’s important to consider these changes while maintaining a long-term focus. We’ll help you see the big picture while providing advice on your investments, cash flows, education funding, retirement planning, estate planning, philanthropy, and how family dynamics may impact each of these areas.
- Your Risk Tolerance – There are both quantitative and qualitative factors to consider in assessing your risk tolerance. Questionnaires can be helpful in the quantitative part, but dialogue provides important qualitative information crucial to assessing your complete risk profile. Risk tolerance may also be dynamic as life events sometimes change perspectives, so it’s important to periodically reaffirm or reassess your risk tolerance.
- We Can Help – It’s difficult to adequately assess your own goals and objectives. It’s helpful to have a financial advisor ask questions and offer different perspectives. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients from a broad spectrum of backgrounds over the years. Valuable information we’ve learned from working with some clients is often beneficial in advising other clients.
Key Parts of Financial Planning
- Establish Goals & Objectives – We work with you to define and prioritize your financial goals.
- Retirement Planning – We design and implement the plan that helps you achieve your ideal retirement.
- Asset Management – We create and manage a customized portfolio for your unique goals and objectives.
- Education Planning – We advise you on college savings, gifting, and other aspects of a successful education savings plan.